From: Michael Schmarck <michael.schmarck@×××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Is GWN dead?
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 19:10:36
1 · Norman Rieß <norman@×××××××××.org>:
2
3 > Right, basicly telling people "You have to depend on / use other distros
4 > to install our OS, cause we are not able to / don´t have time to provide
5 > this" sounds a little fishy. It makes Gentoo look incomplete.
6
7 Well, but providing outdated (ie. non-usable for new systems) install
8 medium is also very bad. And if the installer doesn't work (satisfactory),
9 then that gives an even worse impression.
10
11 Michael Schmarck
12 --
13 The louder he talked of his honour, the faster we counted our spoons.
14 -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
18 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list