From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kernel options and udisk
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 19:54:52
1 On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 3:45 PM, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Fri, 21 Sep 2012 15:25:49 -0400
3 > Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 >> Guys, this fell into politics, one of those categories of things you
6 >> don't discuss in polite company. Not that I'm accusing anyone of being
7 >> polite,
8 >
9 > Phew, glad to hear that last bit. You had me worried for a second, what
10 > with my reputation to uphold and all
13 >> Now, could we go back to discussing software, packages, electronics
14 >> and amplifiers? I found that portion of the thread utterly
15 >> fascinating...
16 >
17 > That's a good idea. Would you like to hear about Hitachi Class H amps?
18 >
19 > I'm forever fascinated that I seem to be the only person that ever
20 > heard of them. Most techies know A, AB and B. Some know Class C but I
21 > get blank looks everywhere I mention Class H...
22
23 I would indeed. And a primer (or reasonable reference for someone with
24 just a technician's amateur radio license) on class C. :)
27 :wq