From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kernel options and udisk
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 19:48:17
1 On Fri, 21 Sep 2012 15:25:49 -0400
2 Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Guys, this fell into politics, one of those categories of things you
5 > don't discuss in polite company. Not that I'm accusing anyone of being
6 > polite,
7
8 Phew, glad to hear that last bit. You had me worried for a second, what
9 with my reputation to uphold and all
12 > Now, could we go back to discussing software, packages, electronics
13 > and amplifiers? I found that portion of the thread utterly
14 > fascinating...
15
16 That's a good idea. Would you like to hear about Hitachi Class H amps?
17
18 I'm forever fascinated that I seem to be the only person that ever
19 heard of them. Most techies know A, AB and B. Some know Class C but I
20 get blank looks everywhere I mention Class H...
23 Alan McKinnon
24 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com