From: "Nelson
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Firefox VERY slow on launch
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 15:01:37
1 > -----Original Message-----
2 > From: Gabriel Rossetti [mailto:rossettigab@×××××××.net]
3 > Sent: 24 January 2007 22:24
4 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
5 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox VERY slow on launch
8 > yes, I have that, but I had that before in my previous
9 > installation. FF
10 > seems slower
11 > (at launch) at school where they have a proxy server. If my memory is
12 > correct,
13 > it seems to do that when I go from my home network to my
14 > school's network
15 > and vice versa.
18 Have you tried re-emerging firefox? Or possibly do a revdep-rebuild to check for missing libraries?
19
20 Alternatively see if the binary package gives you the same issues?
21
22 David
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list