From: Randy Barlow <randy@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] In-Kernel Standby [Fork of Standby]
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 03:15:34
1 This topic has gotten me wondering. I used to us Suspend2-sources, but
2 on my current laptop install I'm just flying with gentoo-sources using
3 the built in suspend. What are the important differences?
4
5 Sometimes upon trying to execute the hibernate script, it will fail with
6 some kind of "Access denied" or some such, but I've never been able to
7 determine exactly under what circumstances that happens. It might be
8 when I've been using the swap space for actual swapping, but I've not
9 actually confirmed that. Anyone knowledgeable care to chime in?
12 Randy Barlow
13 http://electronsweatshop.com
14 --
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list