From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: WEFT Why Every F Time ?
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 16:33:07
1 Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > > Is there another easy to use front end read/post to gentoo-user?
5 > I never could get the hang of reading mail in a browser....
6
7 Gmane is very nice. it mostly works. I noticed all the "WEFT" messages
8 are gone (for now?)......Lars BUDDY!
9
10 > I'm still very olde skool in these matters, so:
11 > Subscribe directly to gentoo-user and pop your mail from gmail in a
12 > regular mail client?
13
14 pine? common Alan, your dating us old farts......
15 alpine? (I guess is the current form/derivative of pine? REALLY?
18 If you do this, you have to delete messages. With Gmane, I can ignore
19 gentoo-user sporadically with no consequences. Also, If I can get to
20 any browser, I can read and post to gentoo-user; which has saved my
21 bacon on several occations.......
24 What I was hoping for is some new fancy (ajax/ruby/?) frontend that
25 works better than gmane.org............?
28 James