From: Florian Philipp <lists@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: SEO
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 09:07:12
1 Am 27.03.2011 00:14, schrieb Matt Harrison:
2 > Hi list,
3 >
4 > I really don't know where to go to find out this information so I am hoping that
5 > someone here can point me in the right direction. I worry that most information out
6 > there on this subject is somewhat..."suspicious" in nature and I'm looking for a
7 > reliable source to answer some questions.
8 >
9 > I have hosted, developed or designed many websites over the years but this is the
10 > first time I have had to market it myself. I have a few questions about listing it
11 > with search engines (well..."the" search engine I guess).
12 >
13 > Grateful if someone could suggest a resource for this.
14 >
15 > Many thanks
16 >
17 > Matt
18
19 I guess you already know Google's Webmaster Tools and it does not
20 provide what you search for?
21
22 http://www.google.com/intl/en/webmasters/#utm_medium=et&utm_source=ww-de-et-bizsol_canal-v1-cnl&utm_campaign=sitemaps
23