From: Alan Grimes <ALONZOTG@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Akregator.
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 14:36:11
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 18:16:36 -0400, Alan Grimes wrote:
3 >
4 >> my package.use -fu is minimal. =\
5 > I thought you'd been using Gentoo for ten years?
6 >
7 >> What is the exact line I need to add to the pile of hacks, and
8 >> workarounds in that file?
9 > kde-base/baloo minimal
12 I treat package.use as a last resort because, over the long haul it
13 tends to fuck things up and is difficult to maintain. Whenever possible,
14 I solve all issues with ufed.
15
16 I didn't think it was possible to set a package like that, I thought it
17 had to be something stupid like:
18
19 >=kde-base/baloo-1.0
20
21 or something, which I think it had to be at one point in time. or
22 something to target the kde4 version and not the kde 5 version, or some
23 other ninjitsu.
27 IQ is a measure of how stupid you feel.
28
29 Powers are not rights.