From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Firefox and kernel panics.
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 03:08:16
1 DAle,
2 PLEASE look at bullet item #3 in this NVidia release:
3
4 http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux-display-amd64-275.09.07-driver.html
5
6 <QUOTE>
7
8 Fixed a bug that caused freezes and crashes when resizing windows in
9 KDE 4 with desktop effects enabled using X.Org X server version 1.10
10 or later.
11 <QUOTE>
12
13 Sure sounds familiar to me...