From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: chromium 60 build failure
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2017 16:09:42
1 On 2017-08-01, Floyd Anderson <f.a@××××.net> wrote:
2
3 >>If you look at
4 >>
5 >> https://packages.gentoo.org/packages/sys-devel/gcc
6 >>
7 >>It showls eleven versions for amd64 in green with a '+' symbol. I
8 >>thought that meant they were stable. But, as there's no key on that
9 >>page explaining what the colors and symbols mean, I was evidently
10 >>wrong.
13 > You are right that is a little bit odd and confusing. One have to look
14 > at the mouse tool tip while hovering those symbols.
15
16 Very will hidden, that! Kudos to the joker that thought that one up.
17
18 > $ equery keywords sys-devel/gcc
19 >
20 > is more clear on this.
21
22 Thanks, I should have known to not use a web page for something that
23 had a command-line tool.
26 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! I'm a fuschia bowling
27 at ball somewhere in Brittany
28 gmail.com