From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] new machine : (1) which CPU ?
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 17:48:01
1 OP,
2
3 If you need help with this, i'd be glad to help you pick parts for your
4 build. The biggest thing is to make sure things work together. If the
5 mobo only has SATA drive connectors, a IDE hard drive will not work.
6 You have to make sure the memory will work with the mobo you have picked
7 too. Mobo, CPU and memory certainly are critical to work together.
8
9 If you want help, let me know. I'm sure others will chime in too.
10
11 Dale
12
16 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!