From: Randy Barlow <randy@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Anyone succeeded with kmail2?
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 04:14:58
1 On 01/03/2013 12:09 PM, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > Does anyone recommend a mail client that doesn't rely too heavily on the
3 > mouse? I much prefer to navigate, reply etc with the keyboard. I've
4 > seen Evolution recommended; is that OK?
5
6 Thunderbird is my favorite mail client. You can do a lot with the KB.
7 For example, go to next read mail is just 'n' for next. CTRL-R for
8 reply. It's not bad to learn the shortcuts. Plus it has a lot of great
9 features and extensions.
10
11 For CLI clients, I sometimes use Mutt. It's a little bit of a pain to
12 configure for IMAP, but once you get it going it's pretty cool.
15 R