From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Anyone succeeded with kmail2?
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 17:11:46
1 On Friday 04 Jan 2013 04:13:21 Randy Barlow wrote:
2 > On 01/03/2013 12:09 PM, Peter Humphrey wrote:
3 > > Does anyone recommend a mail client that doesn't rely too heavily on the
4 > > mouse? I much prefer to navigate, reply etc with the keyboard. I've
5 > > seen Evolution recommended; is that OK?
6 >
7 > Thunderbird is my favorite mail client. You can do a lot with the KB.
8 > For example, go to next read mail is just 'n' for next. CTRL-R for
9 > reply. It's not bad to learn the shortcuts. Plus it has a lot of great
10 > features and extensions.
11 >
12 > For CLI clients, I sometimes use Mutt. It's a little bit of a pain to
13 > configure for IMAP, but once you get it going it's pretty cool.
14
15 Can mutt be made to use autocompletion for email addresses and to
16 automatically select encryption keys (gpg and/or s/mime)?
17
18 Last time I tried it briefly this became a sticking point for me ...
19 --
20 Regards,
21 Mick