From: "Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC" <chad@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Simple and lightweight SMTP server
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 05:19:52
1 > On Mon, 7 Nov 2005, Alexander Skwar wrote:
2 >
3 >> Hi.
4 >>
5 >> I'm looking for a very lightweight SMTP server. It
6 >> should (in order):
7 >>
8 >> - Support TLS or SSL for outgoing/incoming connections
9 >> - Be VERY light on CPU usage
10 >> - Store mails in Maildir format (or hand it off to an
11 >> MDA like procmail/maildrop, for them to store the
12 >> mails)
13 >> - Relay mail to only one smart host
14 >>
15 >> It is important, that the system isn't too heavy on
16 >> the CPU, as I've only got a MIPSel MIPS 4Kc V0.10.
17 >>
18 >> What can you recommend?
19 >>
20 >> On normal systems, I always use Postfix, but that's
21 >> not really "lightweight" :)
22 >>
23 >> Thanks,
24 >>
25 >> Alexander Skwar
26 ---
27 Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC
28 Your Web App and Email hosting provider
29 chad@×××××.net
33 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list