From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} Allow work from home?
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 18:10:51
1 On Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 1:03 PM, J. Roeleveld <joost@××××××××.org> wrote:
2 >
3 > I would prefer a method that is independent of OS used. And provides server side limitations with regards to filesharing and clipboard access.
6 x2go is just X11, so it should be OS-independent as long as you have a
7 client/server for it. It just logs in as the appropriate user on the
8 remote host, so access beyond that is whatever you'd get if you just
9 logged in on a console.
10
11 Now, I can't vouch for how many OSes anybody has bothered to implement it on.
14 Rich