From: Remy Blank <remy.blank_asps@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] [Even more OT]: Re: {OT} dvdrip permissions error, alternative?
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 17:28:03
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > --
3 > Neil Bothwick
4 >
5 > "Bother," said Pooh, as he connected at 300 bps.
6
7 I'm not a native English speaker, and I wonder about these Pooh jokes
8 (which seem to be especially frequent in your taglines, Neil). Would
9 anyone care to explain to me where the joke is? I'm sure it's funny as
10 heck, I just can't figure it out by myself, and googling hasn't brought
11 up anything interesting (i.e. everybody seems to know what it's all
12 about, but nobody explains). Any help would be greatly appreciated.
13
14 -- Remy
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list