From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] MIME-type application/octet-stream missing on KDE 3
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 04:51:19
1 Francisco Ares wrote:
5 > Thanks, a lot, Dale, that was it.
6 >
7 > That proves old ghosts use to get back to haunt us once in a while ;-)
8 >
9 > Francisco
12 What made me think it may not be needed is that I don't have it and I
13 have the latest KDE 3.5 installed. I know sometimes files move or
14 something and emerge does not touch a users directory that I have ever
15 seen. I'm not sure but I doubt emerge can. Looks like KDE should have
16 fixed it but I'm sure they are busy on KDE 4. ;-)
17
18 I don't like ghosts in my puter either. At least with mine, it is
19 usually the idiot in the chair.
20
21 Dale
22