From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mail system recommendations
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 00:10:54
1 On 11/8/06, Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > I have a small network, consisting of three PCs. Each of these PCs has
3 > a public WAN address, and each runs Apache, vsftpd and sendmail (as well
4 > as ipkungfu for firewall protection). One of them runs mailman. I
5 > would like to replace sendmail with something not so...shall we say
6 > prehistoric? I've been advised many times to do so on this list and
7 > others. Would anyone please give me some recommendations for a new
8 > choice of mail server? I'd like one with plenty if documentation.
9
10 For my money I would say run postfix.
14 Michael E. Crute
15 http://mike.crute.org
16
17 God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things.
18 Right now I am so far behind that I will never die. --Bill Watterson
19 --
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list