From: pk <peterk2@××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: No more FLASH on Linux ?
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 05:05:17
1 On 2012-02-24 05:15, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2
3 > user can watch. Flash on the other hand guarantees web designers that a
4 > PC user can watch their videos. Having a guarantee that something works
5 > is a very powerful incentive; you do not abandon something that works.
6
7 It's only guaranteed if flash is installed. HTML5 is pretty much
8 "guaranteed" with current browsers.
9 I know I may be in the minority here but flash is coming no where near
10 my computers, nor the ones I support (my mother etc.).
11
12 Best regards
13
14 Peter K