From: Mark David Dumlao <madumlao@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [OT] Linus Torvalds on systemd
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 17:18:41
1 On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 12:24 AM, Volker Armin Hemmann <
2 volkerarmin@××××××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Am 18.09.2014 um 01:24 schrieb Mark David Dumlao:
5 >
6 > On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 7:11 AM, James <wireless@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
7 >
8 >> Mark David Dumlao <madumlao <at> gmail.com> writes:
9 >> > You're the only one in this thread that's imposing on everyone
10 >> > to produce anything. You're the only one in this thread that
11 >> > SHOULD be producing anything. That's how open source works and
12 >> > that's how it's supposed to work. We're not your unpaid researchers.
13 >>
14 >> I'm sorry, Volker pointed out that the pro systemd folks came to
15 >> gentoo-user, waiving linux's dirty panties around. We ask a few
16 >> simple questions, now you result to name calling?
19 > There is no "gentoo-user separate from pro systemd folks". You made that
20 > up. "pro systemd folks" have been part of gentoo user for years and years
21 > now, and they've been harassed repeatedly with "simple" loaded questions
22 > based on wrong assumptions for years and years now.
25 > and that makes it fine to constantly spread pro-systemd propaganga?
26 >
27 > So.. according to your logic, it would be fine to subscribe to systemd
28 > mailing lists and constantly post why distri X or application Y is the best
29 > of all?
32 systemd is in portage you stupid troll, and it has been for years now.
35 This email is: [ ] actionable [ ] fyi [ ] social
36 Response needed: [ ] yes [ ] up to you [ ] no
37 Time-sensitive: [ ] immediate [ ] soon [ ] none