From: Nagatoro <nagatoro@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Personal firewall for Linux?
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 14:15:16
1 Matt Randolph wrote:
2 > I've seen related threads here recently, but I think my question is
3 > different enough to warrant a new thread.
4 >
5 > I'm looking for a personal firewall along the lines of the ZoneAlarm
6 > product for Windows. I don't want to take the time to teach myself
7
8 Not an answer but a follow up question: Is there a firewall for Linux
9 that can do application level filtering (probably wrong terms but...),
10 that is is there a program that can block foo from web access but
11 allow it to imap and at the same time allow bar web access? (like most
12 Win* firewalls can)
13 --
14 Naga
15 --