From: Holly Bostick <motub@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] iptables
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 01:36:25
1 John Dangler schreef:
2 > I emerged firestarter (during which I got iptables), and forgot that I
3 > didn't have iptables emerged prior. I went into the kernel and selected (as
4 > the doc I found suggests)
7 Oh, John, to hell with "the doc you found" (which look to be from the
8 Wiki). No offense to the wiki (or to you), but you're really
9 overcomplicating this. You're probably better off with the Firestarter
10 docs found here
11
12 http://www.fs-security.com/docs/kernel.php
13
14 which are complete, and clear, and designed to work with the Firestarter
15 front end.... you know, "official docs"...? :)
18 Holly
19 --
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list