From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to get memtest onto a USB drive
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2017 07:51:05
1 Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Friday 28 Apr 2017 17:11:47 Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> This is different but I found this that says it works with your setup.
5 >> I don't have one like yours, just googled for a possible solution.
6 >>
7 >> http://www.memtest86.com/technical.htm#usage
8 >>
9 >> If you think that will work, may want to try that memtest. If not,
10 >> please ignore me. ;-)
11 > Thanks Dale, but I think the problem may be worse than just RAM. The
12 > attached screen shot shows what I saw when I did boot an image. :-(
16 Yep. I think you have a problem that goes beyond what memtest will
17 reveal. It looks bad. Bummer. May need to gut that rig and put in
18 some new gear.
19
20 Dale
21