From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to get memtest onto a USB drive
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2017 07:21:27
1 On Friday 28 Apr 2017 17:11:47 Dale wrote:
2
3 > This is different but I found this that says it works with your setup.
4 > I don't have one like yours, just googled for a possible solution.
5 >
6 > http://www.memtest86.com/technical.htm#usage
7 >
8 > If you think that will work, may want to try that memtest. If not,
9 > please ignore me. ;-)
10
11 Thanks Dale, but I think the problem may be worse than just RAM. The
12 attached screen shot shows what I saw when I did boot an image. :-(
15 Regards
16 Peter

IMG_20170428_224204-scaled.jpg image/jpeg