From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Smplayer and window title bar
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2018 17:17:58
1 On 26/12/2018 15:07, Dale wrote:
2 > On rare occasions, I want to see what video file name I'm watching and
3 > it isn't showing on the title bar of the window.  In full screen mode,
4 > nothing shows up as I expect.  When I switch to non-full screen mode,
5 > usually the file name shows up in the window title bar but at times, it
6 > is something else.  Sometimes it is just random characters.  Sometimes
7 > there is some other sort of name there.  I've searched through both
8 > Smplayer preferences and the windows settings and can't find where that
9 > is set.  I'd like to set it to ALWAYS show the file name instead of
10 > something else. Does anyone know where else to look for that setting?
11
12 In the preferences, in the "Advanced" section, there's a checkbox at the
13 bottom that says "Show tag info in window title." What happens if you
14 disable it? Stop the video and play it again after changing that option.