From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] A question regarding building Gentoo and UEFI vs Non UEFI
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 09:16:28
1 On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 12:51:34 +0800, Andrew Lowe wrote:
2
3 > I just have this little niggling doubt, probably baseless, in
4 > the back of my mind that there maybe something that may cause a problem
5 > for the newly built stuff due to it not being natively booted in UEFI or
6 > something like that when it was built.
7
8 The only issue you're likely to face is setting up booting from the SSD.
9 You need to be booted via UEFI to set up UEFI booting, but you can do
10 that from your SysResCd stick.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.