From: Willie Wong <wwong@××××××××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] dev-util/autotoolset
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 09:42:49
1 On Thu, Oct 07, 2010 at 04:01:14AM -0400, dhk wrote:
2 >
3 > I thought all the auto tools were in the autotoolset, that's not the
4 > case. It looks like the only tool I use in autotoolset is acmkdir. If
5 > I remove autotoolset, how can I get acmkdir back? Even though it's not
6 > necessary, it's a nice tool for starting a project.
7
8 I have somewhat of a suspicious that `acmkdir' may be just a shell
9 script? (Never used it, so I don't know.) If so then you can just find
10 it on your system and copy it to /usr/local/bin or something like that
11 (it possibly copies the templates from somewhere else, so you will
12 need to find those also).
13
14 Note that it may make use of deprecated autotool commands, and if not
15 updated, may break in the future.
16
17 HTH,
18
19 W
22 Willie W. Wong wwong@××××××××××××××.edu
23 Data aequatione quotcunque fluentes quantitae involvente fluxiones invenire
24 et vice versa ~~~ I. Newton