From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Portage telling me what it's doing
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 00:08:53
1 On Tue, 05 Jun 2012 17:54:44 -0500, Dale wrote:
2
3 > > Last time I looked, qlop did not provide any estimate of time
4 > > remaining.
5
6 > That will teach me to take a nap. That's why I use genlop too. I
7 > rarely use any of the q commands. It seems something is always missing
8 > for one reason or the other. I'm sure that varies over time tho.
9
10 I do like the q commands, they are fast and generally do what I want. But
11 this one lets the side down a little.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
18 Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
19 A: Top-posting.
20 Q: What is the most annoying thing on usenet and in e-mail?