From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problems with depclean
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 07:33:43
1 On Tue, 15 Oct 2019 19:41:14 -0400, John Covici wrote:
2
3 > Thanks much. Now, what about depclean deleting packages where I have
4 > the name in my world file, but no version numbers or anything, it
5 > seems to want to delete what it maybe thinks are older versions even
6 > if the "older" version is the only one installed?
7
8 Can you post an example output from emerge, the eix entry from that
9 package and the entry in @world?
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.