From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] This nite's switch to "full multilib"
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2015 11:21:12
1 On Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 5:07 AM, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 > It's like being a teenager again, the longer you leave tidying your room,
3 > the longer it takes when your mum makes you do it :)
6 Don't want to harp on it, but I almost never have to clean my world
7 file, and when I do I don't need any tools at all to make it happen.
8 This is because the world file revolves around me and my true
9 requirements, and not an endless list of hints to try to get the
10 package manager to do what I want it to do.
11
12 I think we need to get away from solutions that clutter up
13 configuration in the first place. I'm not under any illusions that
14 this will ever be perfect, but I do think we can do better.
17 Rich