From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kmail/kontact display anomaly
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 20:51:08
1 On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 22:22:39 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 > Those are quick-link thingys that highlight clickable text in the mail.
4 > IIRC the intent is so you can type Ctrl-D and the browser will take you
5 > to the link labelled D
6 >
7 > I used to have it, then I did something in System Settings or kmail's
8 > config and it went away. Go through both looking for options that
9 > mention "Ctrl". I forget what it was, but do remember it was distinctly
10 > not obvious at the time.
11
12 I had the same problem turning it off on KDE3. It's a system setting,
13 Konqueror does the same. ISTR it's in the Accessibility section of
14 systemsettings.
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 Error reading FAT record: Try the SKINNY one? (Y/N)