From: mindrunner <kernel@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gnome3 haters: you should try the new cinnamon-1.6.1
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 07:26:44
1 Cinnamon is very great. Also nemo, the nautilus fork of 3.4, because
2 nautilus 3.6 is a very big regression in manys opinion (mine too).
3
4 Ive had soo many problem with gnome 3 (mainly performance), so i
5 switchesd to lxde.
6
7 It felt like replacing an intel pentium 4 with a core i7....
8
9 now i am using lxde within my gentoo, and cinnamon on my secondary
10 screen (linux mint).
11
12 I love cinnamon. But it is unusable in my opinion, because it is on top
13 of gnome3. they should make this working standalone! :))
14