From: Thomas Kirchner <lists@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Slightly OT: favorite window manager/desktop environ?
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 13:19:40
1 * On Sep 2 20:59, danielhf@××××.com wrote:
2 > seems that nobody likes FVWM
3
4 Hey, I use FVWM and love it, have for a long time ;) FVWM is small,
5 ultimately customizable, and can do everything any other WM can do, with
6 a bit of work. Virtually any dreamable interface is possible with it.
7 This can be a bit daunting, though, so when I was setting it up I found a
8 fairly good base (taviso's, I believe) and customized the heck out of it.
9 Now it's perfect for me, and I just can't get rid of it. I've tried
10 pretty much every other option, but only FVWM can scratch everyone's
11 exact itch - if they're patient.
12 Tom