From: Adam Carter <adamcarter3@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] compressed filesystem
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 07:15:07
1 > Is it reliable?
2
3 So far so go for me. I'm using lzo on my main partition and zlib on
4 /home and on an external drive i use for backup.
5
6 > A month ago I returned all my BTRFS partitions to reiserfs because of
7 > unfixable errors.  Initially I was quite impressed,  but until the tools
8 > catch up with real world problems I'll watch from the sidelines.  Errors
9 > will happen, but fixing them is important too.
10
11 Which kernel was that with? Was the issue caused by a power loss or
12 normal running? The lack of tools is why Fedora are sticking with ext4
13 for 16.