From: maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] gentoo in a tight place
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 16:37:06
1 Hello everybody,
2
3 That min-install I was talking about failed due to
4 lack of disk space. I'm trying to install on a 3.2G
5 drive. Partitions are :
6 / of 1.47G ext2
7 /home 1.1G ext2
8 500M swap
9 100M /boot reiserfs
10
11 I was going to use this disk to help diagnose/repair
12 the 120G which is down. I guess I don't really need a
13 /home dir. Is there someway to free up some space on
14 /home and make it available to /? I'd hate to have to
15 wipe the disk and start over; it took about two days
16 straight to download all the files at 2.8K over the
17 phone line!
18
19 -mw
25 Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005
26 http://mail.yahoo.com
27 --
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list