From: "Arthur D." <spinal.by@××××.ru>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Am I wrong?..
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 06:25:49
1 > I really don't see your problem.
2 > All that was needed here on my box was setting VIM as my editor of
3 > choice (I preferer to do that per-user so no setting of anything in rc
4 > or /etc/env.d) and VISUDO accepted it. No magic involved.
5
6 Sebastian, I already fixed the problem for my local host. But I know
7 other users have same problem. That's strange for me that you first
8 login as root to use visudo program. What is the matter of having sudo
9 then?
10
11 Once again, try running "sudo visudo" as unprivileged user (that's right,
12 sudo is used to make root stuff without logging with root ;-) )
15 Best regards, Spinal