From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} Wireless sound card?
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 21:29:14
1 On 31 Dec 2005, at 21:00, Grant wrote:
2
3 > ....All I want to do is
4 > send my laptop's audio output to an external sound card which I am
5 > connected to wirelessly. Does anyone know of such a device?
6
7 I'll bet there's Linux software to allow you to do this with an Apple
8 Airport Express, but that might be too much (money), too.
9
10 The cheap way to to this seems to be US Robotics' SoundLink system -
11 a Google revealed many similar devices with or without built-in
12 speakers and around the £70 - £80 mark.
13 http://www.usr.com/products/device/p-device-product.asp?sku=USR6003
14
15 Stroller.
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list