From: Matthew Finkel <matthew.finkel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo + HP + Quickmedia
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 00:45:41
1 On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 7:24 PM, Carlos Sura <carlos.sura1@××××××××××.com>wrote:
2 >
3 > Well, Thank you for your answer Mick, but after numerous test also many
4 > times I've tried, could't make this happen, because quick media is without
5 > the HD (or at least I think) because I don't need to get to windows, is a
6 > OS very light to use, email, navigation, skype and some others things.
9 Correct, so it should be completely independent of Windows or Gentoo or
10 whichever OS you have installed on your hard drive.
14 > Also, I have to delete RECOVERY partition, because it did not work (I
15 > tried with extended partition, same results)
18 Those partitions are pretty useless anyway :)
22 > Now, I'm running Gentoo + Windows 7 (Dual Boot) a little problems, but
23 > for now, I can work in both systems very well.
26 Awesome! Glad to hear you have Gentoo working! Just out of curiosity, what
27 types of problems are you still having?
30 > Regards
31 > --
32 > Carlos Sura.-
33 > www.carlossura.com