From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Razr(Alltel) looking for an interface program
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 21:53:27
1 Mark Shields <laebshade <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > I don't have access to a Gentoo box with X installed, so I can't test it right
5 now, but some phone providers lock their phones (most notably Verizon and
6 Cingular). It's possible your phone may be locked from responding to USB
7 communication. Have you ever used it with the Motorola Phone Tools in Windows?
10 I got kmobiletools-0.5.0_beta2 to install; I had to
11 unmask some files. When I try to
12 fire it up, it never appears. It is a beta release....
13 Documentation is also scant on kmobiletools.
14
15 Where do you download the windows software from?
16
17 I should at least get the phone talking under windows
18 before trying with Gentoo, I guess.....
21 James
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list