From: "Boyd Stephen Smith Jr." <bss03@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Clock/Daylight Savings
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 12:42:28
1 On Thursday 19 April 2007, "Dan Cowsill" <danthehat@×××××.com> wrote
2 about 'Re: [gentoo-user] Clock/Daylight Savings':
3 > I dual boot windows on my system, and for some reason, windows can't
4 > keep the time straight after the change.
5
6 Windows expects the hardware clock to be in local time. (Open)NTPd uses
7 UTC for all it's time values. You have to do some magic that I don't know
8 to get Linux/BSD ntp daemons to play well with windows *and* properly
9 correct for time.
12 Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. ,= ,-_-. =.
13 bss03@××××××××××.net ((_/)o o(\_))
14 ICQ: 514984 YM/AIM: DaTwinkDaddy `-'(. .)`-'
15 http://iguanasuicide.org/ \_/