From: thelma@×××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] evince doesn't display check-mark symbol
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 02:12:56
1 On 05/20/2020 08:07 PM, Ashley Dixon wrote:
2 > On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 07:58:35PM -0600, thelma@×××××××××××.com wrote:
3 >> I used: 'eselect fontconfig list' which showed me which fonts are
4 >> enable, and the compared them between the computers. They seem to be
5 >> consistent, both the same.
6 >>
7 >> When I used different pdf viewer "MuPDF" the 'check-mark' is rendered
8 >> correctly. But for some reason the 'evince' is not showing correctly
9 >> the 'check-mark'. But on my other computer it does.
10 >
11 > In that case, it is not a problem of fonts---embedded or otherwise---but rather
12 > a problem with Evince in particular. Could you provide a _minimal_ working
13 > example of a P.D.F.\ containing a check-mark which causes this strange
14 > behaviour ?
15
16 I think so too, that that is why I'm puzzled.
17 Here is the form.

hf_yg7.pdf application/pdf