From: Ashley Dixon <ash@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] evince doesn't display check-mark symbol
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 02:07:56
1 On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 07:58:35PM -0600, thelma@×××××××××××.com wrote:
2 > I used: 'eselect fontconfig list' which showed me which fonts are
3 > enable, and the compared them between the computers. They seem to be
4 > consistent, both the same.
5 >
6 > When I used different pdf viewer "MuPDF" the 'check-mark' is rendered
7 > correctly. But for some reason the 'evince' is not showing correctly
8 > the 'check-mark'. But on my other computer it does.
9
10 In that case, it is not a problem of fonts---embedded or otherwise---but rather
11 a problem with Evince in particular. Could you provide a _minimal_ working
12 example of a P.D.F.\ containing a check-mark which causes this strange
13 behaviour ?
17 Ashley Dixon
18 suugaku.co.uk
21 DA96 D18A