From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Wastebin or trash?
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2016 17:42:25
1 On Thursday 08 Sep 2016 00:47:13 Andrew Lowe wrote:
2 > On 07/09/16 23:45, Peter Humphrey wrote:
3 > > Hello list,
4 > >
5 > > As I said in the "emerge @system" thread, I've built a fresh ~amd64 system
6 > > on this i7 box. I also created a new user directory for myself, copying in
7 > > only .bash*, .gkrellm2 and .mozilla.
8 > >
9 > > After spending a good long time setting up KDE and friends just the way I
10 > > like them, the one remaining task was to set up KMail and import my
11 > > 1000-or- so messages. That worked all right, with just the one same
12 > > exception as before: KMail's recycle bin is call "trash" in the folder
13 > > list, but the right-click menu on it offers to "empty wastebin".
14 > >
15 > > I'm sure I have all my linguas, l10ns i18ns and everything set up right,
16 > > so
17 > > I think I'm just seeing an intermediate stage in KMail development.
18 > >
19 > > Is anyone else seeing this?
20 >
21 > I'm reading this whilst sitting in Perth, Australia so both should read
22 > "Rubbish Bin" or possibly "Wheelie Bin" ;)
23 >
24 > Andrew
25
26 One IMAP4 account of mine shows 'Bin' and another shows 'Trash'. As I
27 understand it you need to configure the locale on the mail server.
28 --
29 Regards,
30 Mick