From: Dave Nebinger <dnebinger@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What's wrong with eix? [SOLVED?]
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 15:15:06
1 On Thursday 13 October 2005 10:36 am, Dave Nebinger wrote:
2 > Well, obviously it's a defect in eix again. I wouldn't call dumping cdb a
3 > 'fix' as I wouldn't want to lose the performance increase I get by using
4 > it.
5 >
6 > Guess I'll see what the EIX folks have to say about it...
7
8 Hmm, Holly I don't know if the same stream of events happened to you, but for
9 me:
10
11 1. python update to 2.4, missed the python-updater warning.
12 2. re-emerged python-cdb to get portage working again.
13 3. verified missing cedega packages from eix database.
14 4. re-emerged eix
15 5. problem solved, cedega reports all versions.
16
17 Try re-emerging eix, rerun update-eix, then check the output.
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list