From: "András Csányi" <sayusi.ando@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Fire the fox.
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 17:27:22
1 On 19 September 2010 19:18, Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > Opera is faster than FF for sure both on my amd64 and my x86.  I tried Chrome
4 > once (early days then) and I couldn't tell if it was faster.  I gave up on it
5 > because I was not sure if the browser was calling home with my browsing habits
6 > and if these were identifiable as coming from my machine/IP address.  In other
7 > words I wasn't sure to what extent Google was recording my Internet journeys.
8
9 Opera... :) Somebody can to tell me where is that config file which
10 contains the language preferences? Because I have a new profile and I
11 think the Opera try to communicate with me japan or chinese language.
12 Everywhere are strange symbols... :)
15 - -
16 --  Csanyi Andras (Sayusi Ando)  -- http://sayusi.hu --
17 http://facebook.com/andras.csanyi
18 --  ""Trust in God and keep your gunpowder dry!" - Cromwell