From: Dongliang Mu <mudongliangabcd@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Inquiry about gentoo kernel configuration
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 13:18:25
1 On Sun, Jul 11, 2021 at 1:54 AM Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > On 10/07/2021 12:15, Dongliang Mu wrote:
4 > > Hi Gentoo users,
5 > >
6 > > I am a newbie to Gentoo. For Debian, I can get configuration files
7 > > from Debian packages. I wonder if possible to get the kernel
8 > > configuration files of Gentoo.
9 >
10 > You can use the one shipped in the sys-kernel/gentoo-kernel-bin package.
13 Thanks. There is only a file - *.ebuild file in this package. From the
14 package, I did not find out what .config file it uses. It seems this
15 script uses the config file of current system.