From: Jorge Almeida <jjalmeida@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: line wrap over in xterm/konsole
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 17:44:11
1 On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 5:32 PM Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > On Friday, 21 June 2019 13:57:23 BST Mick wrote:
4 > window width.
5 > >
6 > > In xterm and friends the lines remain at the same original fixed width,
7 > > whether the window is resized to a wider setting or not. In other words the
8 > > line of code does not reflow to adapt to the extra length afforded by a now
9 > > wider window aperture.
10 > >
11 > > Is there some setting I can apply to address this annoying phenomenon?
12 >
13 > In case what I am asking for is not clear: How can I make xterm/konsole
14 > behave like rxvt-unicode does and redraw the content to fit the changed window
15 > width?
16 >
17 CTRL + middle button -> Enable auto wraparound
18
19 Maybe you have this option disabled? To enable it by default, edit
20 .Xresources and add/edit the line
21 *VT100.autoWrap: true
22
23 Regards