From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [SOLVED] Computer turn itself off
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 10:46:06
1 On Sunday 24 May 2015 11:11:34 Mick wrote:
2
3 > What I'm saying is that in today's world of mass marketing and el-cheapo
4 > manufacturing, where shaving a penny is a strategy applied not only on the
5 > workers' wages but also on the materials and manufacturing process, we are
6 > left doing QA ourselves or keeping both pieces of whatever breaks.
7
8 Permit me a little quibble: we're not doing QA but QC (control). Not at all
9 the same thing. QA is defined in the ISO9000 series of international standards.
12 Rgds
13 Peter