From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Printing phpmyadmin output
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 11:26:37
1 On 12 April 2011 16:52, Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org> wrote:
2 > Hello list,
3 >
4 > I've a weird one here. I'm rebuilding my local server on an Atom N270 box and
5 > I've reached the point of installing phpmyadmin on it to manage a MySQL database
6 > I'm developing.
7 >
8 > Three different browsers have no trouble displaying table structures, data, the
9 > database design and the data dictionary, but when it comes to printing anything
10 > from phpmyadmin they all refuse to believe that more than one page exists. They
11 > will print other multi-page sites but not this one.
12 >
13 > Can anyone throw any light on this? I've remerged apache, php and phpmyadmin
14 > with no effect.
15
16 I can't access a phpmydamin page at this moment to check, but what you
17 want is a suitable CSS sheet for printing. I assume that the page
18 uses frames and the current print configuration (or lack of it) does
19 not include the frame that you wish to print. You'll need to poke
20 around the phpmyadmin fs to find css files and see what is defined
21 where. It may also be possible to hardcode it in the .php
22 configuration file of phpmyadmin.
25 Regards,
26 Mick