From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Printing phpmyadmin output
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 13:35:16
1 On Wednesday 13 April 2011 12:25:01 Mick wrote:
2
3 > I assume that the page uses frames and the current print configuration (or lack
4 > of it) does not include the frame that you wish to print.
5
6 Nice idea, but from the print preview it appears that part of the frame is
7 included, but not its overflow onto succeeding pages.
8
9 > You'll need to poke around the phpmyadmin fs to find css files and see what is
10 > defined where. It may also be possible to hardcode it in the .php configuration
11 > file of phpmyadmin.
12
13 OK. I'll have a poke around. Thanks for the idea.
16 Rgds
17 Peter